Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Treat Yourself Tuesday #2

Olives and Wine started Treat Yourself Tuesday in September. It is a cute way to reward yourself . The goal is "Treat yourself well and treat yourself often so that you will become the best you possible and in turn be your best for others in your life!" I think it is a brilliant idea.  I started it last week, but am continuing on this week.


#1-I made a delicious spicy shrimp and spinach pasta for dinner last night.  Bobby doesn't love pasta dishes, but they are one of my faves.  This dish was light and delicious!!


#2-I purchased some compression calf sleeves to try out.  When I first started running, I didn't hydrate properly, dress approriately, nor did I use Gu or other nutrition supplements for a race.  Now, I love Gu and I always make sure I am dressed appropriately for the race.  Overheating and freezing both suck!!  I am still working on the hydration, but I am a million times better than when I started.  When I saw a 40% code for the ProCompression sleeves, I jumped at the chance to buy some.  The code is CC40 for those of you who are interested in any of the ProCompression gear...shipping is also free and quick!!  Bonus: they're adorable!!

#3-I was really into training gear this week and last.  I ordered a new toy on Amazon.  I got an indoor bike stand so I can ride my bike inside.  Every year I try to become a better biker.  I'm TERRIBLE...like fall over on the bike terrible.  This year, I am going to start earlier and build up my comfort level and endurance.  It always amazes me how hard biking seems (even when I am in running shape).

#4-Tonight I am treating myself to some girl time.  I am meeting a friend for dinner and drinks at a local farm to table restaurant.  It is our monthly happy hour.  I'm pumped!!  She is moving really close to me next month too...which means we will get to hang out lots more!!  YIPPEEE!!!

#5-I ordered our save the dates.  I can't wait for them to come in.  I think they turned out so cute...thanks to our awesome photographer!!!  Here is another peek at one of the pics.



How do you plan to treat yourself today?

No comments:

Post a Comment