Thursday, March 20, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Since I will be out of town for the weekend, I scheduled a few fun posts. This TBT is pictures only from various past trips to Las Vegas. It is such a fun town with so many different things to do!! The last time I went was August of 2011, so I am due for a fun Vegas weekend!!


Bellagio Fountains

Shopping on the strip
Beer-a-mid
Pure night club at Caesars
Video Black Jack...everyone won!
Freemont Street
Beer Pong at O'Shay's
Dance Party...can't remember the club
Drinks on the strip
Candy, anyone?
Amazing tuna appetizer at the bistro at Aria
Pool Time-a must for summer Vegas trips
Serendipity...so good!
Bellagio glass exhibits...beautiful!
Fantastic sushi just off the strip
Aria-cute and newer hotel...smells wonderful inside.


I hope everyone is having a great TBT!!!  Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment