Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Treat Yourself Tuesday

I hope everyone survived St. Patty's Day. I matched my green cardigan and eye makeup!



I decided that I am too old to take the day off and drink all day, so I met some friends for an impromptu celebration after work. A few green beers did the trick.


It is Tuesday, so I have a few ways that I have treated myself.  If you haven't heard of Treat Yourself Tuesday, pop over to Olives n' Wine to see what it is all about. 


#1-Green Beers with friends.  Always fun!! 
#2-I went running in my new shoes.  I also put on my sweat pink shoe laces, but they were waaaaayyyy too long, so I switched back to the purple ones that came with the shoes.  They were definitely a change, but I went faster than I thought...so maybe they are magic!


#3-Courtesy of Porter.  Why not have your food and play too??  This is how I found his ball the other day.



#4-Tonight I am treating myself to a manicure followed by wine tasting with the girls.  I love a good wine tasting!
#5-My biggest treat for the week is a girls trip to Vegas this weekend.  I can't wait.  March Madness in Vegas!!

#100HappyDays
How did you treat yourself this week?

What is your favorite wine?  I love trying new wines, but my fave is still Estancia Pinot Noir. 

How did you celebrate St. Patty's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment