Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Web Wednesday

Today is a random chilly day in an otherwise beautiful week!! I am going to switch up my workout and bring it inside. I guess I will catch up on the Bachelor tonight while I workout with my workout helper!! :)

Workout Helper #100HappyDays


Since it is Wednesday and the weather is random, I decided to gather random finds from across the web.

#1-Target totally failed at photoshop!! If I tried to photoshop a photo, I imagine this is how it would turn out. Fail Target!!


#2-The Today Show always has good stuff!!  20 Strangers were asked to kiss for the first time and it was all caught on camera.  Would you be able to do it?


#3-Some guy decided to post pictures of people with their butt cracks hanging out.  It is hilarious!!  The article is literally titled:

This Guy's Not Letting Any Exposed Buttz Fall Through The Cracks

#4-People called 911 because their 22 lb cat held them hostage and got "hostile".  This is my favorite quote from the article: “The cat remained behind bars in the custody of the family and officers cleared the scene and continued to fight crime elsewhere in the city,” the Portland Police Bureau stated.
 

#5-Amazing dog transformation.  This poor homeless pup went from being pretty gross and scary to adorable!!  He just needed some love!!  If you are thinking of adopting a pet...you need to read this!  It will make you want to give a poor homeless animal a good home!

Happy Wednesday!!  I hope you find something random today to make you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment