Saturday, April 12, 2014

Race Prep

I took a half day on Friday to spend some time at the expo and relax before the half.

The expo was great. Ton of free and fun stuff!! Free cliff bar, powergel, and guest passes to a community center and boxing gym. Plus coupons for coconut water and buy one get one at Chipotle. Score!!


signed up to volunteer for Girls on the Run as soon as I saw the booth. I love the cause and have been meaning to contact them for awhile. I'm pumped to promote the mission: "Inspiring girls to be joyful, healthy, and confident."


The shirts are cute tech tees and come in women's sizing. I also bought some compression socks for tomorrow. 


I guess running hills and playing sand volleyball took a toll on my ankle this week. That's why I bought the compression socks. I've also been trying to be good. Icing and elevating with Randy to the Rescue!! 


My helper lays on as little of his bed as possible. Such a funny furball!! :)


Do you like race expos? 

Compression gear-yes or no?

1 comment:

  1. I love race expos. They get me super excited and pumped for races, as you see all the runners milling about. I especially love it when I see other runners wearing running gear with other race names on them and/or gear from out of town...traveling runners are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete