Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Treat Yourself Tuesday

Happy Tuesday. It's time for another installment of treat yourself Tuesday. Head over to Olives n Wine for all the details on why it's so good to treat yourself well so you can treat others well.

How have I treated myself lately? 

A few new workout pieces. These capris and cute top from Fabletics.  The capris are a good fabric that def won't show anything if I bend over. ;)


I love the loose fit and open sides. I don't think it will work for running, but definitely for cross training!! 


I also splurged for the hot pink compression socks. The green ones were on sale, but I couldn't resist the pink. 


Last night, Bobby and  I treated ourselves to a delicious dinner at North. They have great Italian food! Bruschetta for an app...with prosciutto and asparagus. 


Main course of strozzapretti. Chicken mushrooms and spinach in a Parmesan cream sauce. It's my favorite thing on the menu!


Now for the biggest treat of all.  I'm treating myself with a trip to Texas to see my family for Easter later this week. I'm excited to see them!!

How do you plan to treat or how have you treated yourself this week?


  

1 comment:

  1. I love the hot pink compression socks. Rock 'em girl!

    ReplyDelete