Friday, December 5, 2014

5 Things Friday-Gifts for Him

I decided to switch up my Friday posts and do a 5 Things Friday gift series.  I'm starting today with the guys.  Here are 5 fun and unique gifts for the men in your life.

Man Crates-I did a post for this company awhile back.  It was so fun to come up with my own version of a survival kit.  Of course, I went with Wine Lovers Survival Kit, but this company has really cool kits for all guys.  These fun crates come with a crowbar and awesome snacks, gadgets, and gear.  The prices range from $59.99-$109.99.  Some of my favorite crates are the Bacon Crate...


and the Zombie Survival Kit.  You are sure to find something fun for any man at this store!


Heated Shaving Cream Dispenser - $39.99  I think this is a great idea from Sharper Image.  I am sure that cold shaving cream on ones face in the morning is not ideal! 

Meat:Everything You Need to Know Cookbook- $26.48  This cookbook is perfect for the man who loves to grill!  It has so much information about butchering and which cuts of meat are best for what you are cooking.  I flipped through this and it looks awesome!  Plus it is HEAVY...that means it gets extra man points! :)


GoPro Hero4 - This is a little bit more expensive at $499.99, but it is so cool!  Here is what the manufacturer has to say: Introducing HERO4 Black, the most advanced GoPro ever. Featuring improved image quality and a 2x more powerful processor with 2x faster video frame rates.  It is even waterproof up to 40 meters! 

Whiskey and Rum Making Kit - $75 This seems like a cool idea that would be fun throughout the year.  This kit comes with the barrel, 3 Essences - Highland malt scotch whiskey, spiced rum, Kentucky bourbon, paper funnel, cleaning kit, and instructions. 


I'm still linking up with Heather and Katie for Friday Faves because these gifts could totally become some faves for you or whoever receives the gift!  As always, thank you ladies for hosting!!

What are some creative gifts that you have gotten for the men in your life?

1 comment:

  1. Those man crates look pretty cool!! Thanks for linking up and happy Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete