Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2014 in Photos

I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures from Christmas.  We had a great holiday!!

We started by getting ready and loading up the pup and all of the gifts to head to Bobby's parent's house.


We took a few pics by the tree before heading to Christmas Eve Service.




When we came back, we had some cider and made the ginger bread train.  It was so easy!  I definitely recommend this set for those of you with little kiddos.



We had a great day opening presents and hanging out on Christmas Day.  Yes-that is a self stick...and it's awesome!



We went to a friends house for some wine and Cards Against Humanity Christmas night.  We even tried out the selfie stick.  I need more practice!





 

Bobby and I have a tradition of having our own nice dinner each Christmas.  We went to Morton's Steak House for dinner and it was fantastic!  We know the GM and also ran into some friends.

I'm pretty sure the pup had the best time of all!!  I took a million photos of him over the holiday.  :)


I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday and time with family!!  Since mine was full of so many treats, I'm linking up with Becky for Treat Yourself Tuesday.  Have a fabulous day!!

 

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! All great photos, but I especially like your selfie stick!!

    ReplyDelete