Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year's Eve

I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve.  From the low key to the crazy partier, NYE is a great time to celebrate all of the possibilities in the new and fresh year!  Linking up with Heather, Katie, and Clare for Friday Favorites since I got to spend New Year's Eve with so many of my favorite people!!  

Before we headed to our party, Bobby and I stopped by a friends house to drop off Porter.  We are so lucky to have friends who were staying home for family time and let him come over too.  He had his own little play date!  We had a toast before heading out and took a few fun pics.



Next, Bobby and I headed to a friend's house for a low key party.  She made some really cute decorations, including these adorable paint and glitter wine bottles!

 

There were around 20 people at the house for the midnight toast...that's a lot of glasses of champs! 
 

First selfie of 2015!!

 

A few years ago I made a NYE Ball to hang at our parties each year.  We just change the year.  It is a fun tradition and makes for some fun pictures.  Here is my friend Corey modeling with the ball.

 

Cards Against Humanity rounded out the night!  It is always a great way to bring lots of laughter!


What did you do for NYE?  Party or Low Key?
I love having a low key night with great friends!  No driving or crowds make me a happy lady.

9 comments:

  1. Oh love cards against humanity - that would be a great way to end the night. I'm always cracking up the entire game! Looks like you guys had a great night and those glitter wine bottles are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun NYE! I love those paint and glitter wine bottles. I need to remember that for next year!
    I've never played CAH, but have heard so much about it.
    My NYE was spent staying home with hubby. It was very nice and quiet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely play CAH! A low key NYE at home with the hubby sounds awesome too!

      Delete
  3. Love those glitter wine bottles! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it looks like you had a rockin NYE! I love that first photo -- your new haircut is really great. I spent NYE lowkey at home with the newborn...I did get to watch the ball drop in Times Square!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I actually fix my hair, it turns out okay! :) I usually just wear it curly, but I should really try put in a little effort more often. :)

      Delete
    2. It looks great both ways!! I have wavy hair, not curly, and the rare times I try and curl it, it doesnt take very well... Enjoy what you've got!!

      Delete